When you hear the word loner, the first thing that may come to mind is anti-social and maybe even a potential murderer. Thanks to Hollywood, loners have a bad rap for being doomed outsiders. But that’s not at all true. Being a loner doesn’t really mean you’re anti-social.
There’s a whole lot more to being a loner. It can be a whole personality in itself. Here are a few signs you’re without a doubt a loner:
1. You’re not shy, you’re just quiet…because you’re more of a listener than a talker. You’ve accepted the fact that you’re not the socializing type.
2. You’re highly observant. You love to people watch and notice the little things that others don’t. Since you don’t socialize that much, your other option is to watch and listen which is why you’re able to give your friends thoughtful gifts and cherish life for what it is.
3. You don’t hate people. You actually love people…well, sometimes you do. But you don’t mind being around them and going out with friends from time to time. It’s just that you simply prefer solitude, no hard feelings.
4. You’re fascinated by the world around you. Most people don’t know just how much you enjoy life and all it has to offer. You believe the world to be a beautiful place, and even in all of its imperfections, you’re still amazed by the world around you.
5. People just can’t figure you out. Many people have regarded you as a mystery because you barely reveal a whole lot about yourself. Only those closest to you know who you really are.
6. Your personality tends to change. Being in solitude has given you the ability to be fluent in your personality because you’ve never felt like conforming to what was popular or mainstream. Not that you’re pretentious or anything, you’re just not interested.
7. Your sass levels are through the roof. Sarcasm is your humor for life.
8. You’re naturally an overthinker…because you’re always in your head, finding meaning in everything and never being able to decide what the hell to eat.
9. People think you’re just a homebody…and they’re not wrong actually. You do enjoy those days where you stay home with a glass of wine, binging on food, and yes, Netflix. Nothing wrong with that if you ask me.
10. You love a little too much. Okay, maybe you love a ton but you can’t help it. You have a huge heart. You just love to love, and though you embrace solitude, you embrace the ones you love a whole lot more.
Okay, maybe you love a ton but you can’t help it. You have a huge heart. You just love to love, and though you embrace solitude, you embrace the ones you love a whole lot more.